What is PENN SACCA?
In Pennsylvania, after-school programs are provided by a diverse network of organizations. In 1993, a group of stakeholders representing organizations throughout the Commonwealth and committed to the expansion of high quality after-school programs gathered together to form the Pennsylvania School-Age Child Care Alliance...
PENN SACCA is a Non-Profit 501 (c) organization. Donations made are tax deductible. Your donations are welcome, and greatly appreciated.
PENN SACCA is registered with Amazon Smile. By using the link below, a percentage of your purchases will be donated to Penn SACCA. Thanks for your support!
Volunteers Wanted!Valued Members...
PENN SACCA is looking for dedicated members with skills and expertise they would like to share on the following committees:
- Professional Development
This is the perfect opportunity to become an active PENN SACCA member. Choose the committee of most interest to you and help to fulfill our mission to guide, champion, and represent out-of-school-time professionals.
To get started:
We look forward to hearing from you!
To guide, champion, and represent out-of-school-time professionals.
Out-of-School-Time is an important pillar in youth development in Pennsylvania. Pennsylvania’s School-Age Professionals are recognized, valued, respected and appreciated.
1. Proclaim the value of out-of-school-time.
2. The future of Pennsylvania depends on the quality of out-of-school-time professionals.
3. We believe in youth, families, communities, and schools working together.
4. Networks provide a strong and united voice for out-of-school-time professionals.
5. Out-of-school-time professional development matters.
6. There is no substitute for excellence.