What is PENN SACCA?
In Pennsylvania, after-school programs are provided by a diverse network of organizations. In 1993, a group of stakeholders representing organizations throughout the Commonwealth and committed to the expansion of high quality after-school programs gathered together to form the Pennsylvania School-Age Child Care Alliance...
Volunteers Wanted!Valued Members...
PENN SACCA is looking for dedicated members with skills and expertise they would like to share on the following committees:
- Board Development
- Professional Development
Click on this link to download a description of the committees.
This is the perfect opportunity to become an active PENN SACCA member. Choose the committee of most interest to you and help to fulfill our mission to guide, champion, and represent out-of-school-time professionals.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Click on this link to download the Volunteer Information Form.
Penn SACCA is a Non-Profit 501 (c) organization. Donations made are tax deductible. Your donations are welcome, and greatly appreciated.
To guide, champion, and represent out-of-school-time professionals.
By 2016, every out-of-school-time teacher is a professional and is recognized as such in the community, as evidenced by a 50% increase in education levels, pay, and retention.
1. Proclaim the value of out-of-school-time.
2. The future of Pennsylvania depends on the quality of out-of-school-time professionals.
3. We believe in youth, families, communities, and schools working together.
4. Networks provide a strong and united voice for out-of-school-time professionals.
5. Out-of-school-time professional development matters.
6. There is no substitute for excellence.